Old September 30th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini Joe Analssandrini is offline

Default Passport to World Band Radio 2007 Shipment Date Announced

To those who are interested:

According to the Passband web site http://www.passband.com the 2007
edition of PASSPORT TO WORLD BAND RADIO is scheduled to be shipped by
them on October 23. I presume other dealers will have it in stock at
that time also.

Please let's not start a "pro-Passport" vs. "anti-Passport" argument
here - as you all know it is MY OPINION, based on a DXing "career" that
goes back almost fifty years, that the yearly Passport as well as the
yearly WRTH are indispensable references. It is your right to disagree
with me, and I do respect others' opinions, but please do it
"privately." Thanks!

This message is for information only.

Best,

Joe