Old September 30th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default FALSE! RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Arf! Arf! wrote:
An apology is all it takes, but they seem to be in short supply.

Yes...Mark SHOULD apologize...but won't or can't.

Yes, it WAS peaceful during Mark's hiatus. He should go away more often.

No, it wasn't. Robesin was busy accusing others of homosexuality and
pedophilia. That is not peace.

He was? I didn't *see* that. Steve responded to Mork...nobody else so far as
I noted.
Perhaps you, like Mark, embellish just a teensy bit, eh?

Of course you didn't see it. Of course you think I embellish just a
teensy bit. Of course you think Mark should apologize. Of course you
think it was peaceful when Mark took leave.

You are Robesin.

I've corrected the above so the attributions are right, so quit
screwing it up.