Old October 1st 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Bob Bob Bob Bob is offline

Default Any digital on VHF/UHF?

There are certainly some experimenters around...

I'd suspect though it will be an arranged thing rather than blind CQ'ing
like you hear on HF. The bandplan for digital work is also going to vary
from country to country as well. Some of the meteor scatter modes might
interest you too. (Like FSK441 etc)

Where are you?

Cheers Bob W5/VK2YQA

Rod Maupin wrote:
I'm new to digital and currently have my computer interfaced to my satellite
radio. I'm wondering if there is much digital on the regular 2m and 70cm
bands? If so, where should I look?