Old October 1st 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems
Adolf the Unready Adolf the Unready is offline

Default Poop Snarky Assman

The sad asshole 'Poop Snarky' having nothing worthwhile in his life,
wrote

Really, the answer is "No." Lived away from home for quite awhile, moved
back for about ten weeks, and am now on my own again. Hey, prove me a
liar, whydon'tcha.

Hey, Snarky, tell us more about your first sexual experience. What
happened to make you refrain from sex for 16 years? Did she say
something unkind about you? Did you come on her trousers? Did she tell
you your bits were too small?

When you say you did lots of reading in those years, what do you mean,
Playboy? Amputee Monthly? NAMBLA Journal?

So it's been two years now, hunh? Must be lots of pressure building up
in the Snarky ballsack! How does it feel, Snark?

How long is 'quite awhile'? When did you actually leave home, Snarky?
23? 25? 34?