Old December 20th 03, 04:20 PM
Joe

Default Heil HM-10 ships with no case now ????

I received an HM-10 from Universal-radio and it did not come with a
case. I called them and they said that the HM-10's they have do not
come with a case from HEIL.I checked the Heil web site and thye say it
ships with a case. Has anyone ever gotten one with a case? Did they
change the policy and just not modify their product description? I'm
sure that the golline comes with a case as stated in the description,
so there is no need for anyone to mention the other models. 73' Joe