Old October 1st 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?

Nada Tapu wrote:
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:06:23 -0400, wrote:

yes you are stupid and anothe rof the usenet cowards

This discussion is over. You lose. And to prove it, you had to get
personal and I didn't. I will not engage in a reasoned debate with an
individual such as you. If you really are an amateur operator, and I
sincerely doubt that you are, do us all a favor and keep your seething
hatred and childish foot stomping off of the bands.

NT

If you really are an amateur operator, why can't you give out
your license callsign?

How DOES one have a "reasoned debate" with an anony-mousie
such as "Nada Tapu"?

I've not seen that such is possible in here except for two and
both of them are self-admitted Canadians.