Old October 1st 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Somebody Somewhere Somebody Somewhere is offline

Default Where is Y-Man ??

The Late Arky Bob wrote:
We haven't had an official proclamation of The Great Liberty Net for
weeks. My stockpile of popcorn and coke is piling up here lately.

Hey Y-Man - get back in here where you belong and get this thing
proclaimed.

Throw Cindy a few bananas and she'll calm down while you take care o'
business.

I stopped proclaimin cuz folks in here were complainin bout my
proclaimin.

Anyway, the net is on 3922 tonight. Very unusual freq for them. Some
slackjawed yokels are in there now having a QSO over the net and trying
to jam it with music. Almost like the good old days.