Old October 1st 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian mike maghakian is offline

Default incredible boom box, incredible auction !

although for the past 25 years I have tried to know about every shortwave
radio made in the time period, I have never seen this model before,

It certainly looks most imposing ! I wonder what the sound and performance
is like ???

I got outbid at about $100 plus !

"m II" wrote in message news7mTg.4871$N4.1715@clgrps12...
mike maghakian wrote:

What's even more incredible is that there are still eight days left in the
auction. At this rate, it may well pass a thousand dollars.

mike