Old October 1st 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dave Dave is offline

Default Is a contact with a no-code ham a real QSO?

wrote:

SNIPPED

then you are a lying in claiming your radio only work on the bottom 25
khz

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

NOPE!!

3500 - 3525
7000 - 7025
10.1 - 10.15
14.0 - 14.025
18.068 - 18.110
21.000 - 21.025

That is where they run. That's a fact you can't deny. They have capability that
exceeds my requirements, but that is where they run.

And you still crossed posted to more than r.r.a.m. When are you going to learn?

You don't want to invest time and energy in learning code and YOU STILL CAN'T
FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST TO ONE GROUP.

How does your cross posting ignorance contribute to r.r.a.a?
How does your cross posting ignorance contribute to r.r.a.b?
How does your cross posting ignorance contribute to r.r.a.p?
How does your cross posting prejudice contribute to r.r.s?

We know how your prejudice contributes to r.r.a.m

/s/ DD