Old October 1st 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

But, Heil MUST sound off like he is "superior" in radio so he
does postings, many postings, editing quotes to fit his
attack agenda du jour. That's okay, though, he is an amateur
extra morseman and they seem to be exempt in behavior;
us no-code-test advocates are NOT exempt, must play the
role of boys from some absurd version of "Oliver Twist."
[Heil tries to be a little dickens...]

you must be carefull about mentioning boys after all that will surely
get YOU tarred as a pedophile (you beiing the one of the few I have not
observed Robeson target with that brush or have I just missed it)

but heil is making a faint effort to control the agenda doesn't see
that if the Procder refuse to conservse we can do that Ourselves but
then none of them seem to be very good at thinking outside the box

well in 2 hours we have Kol Nedre (yom Kippur evening services) and the
judgements made by God on Rosh hashana will be sealed for the year)
hopefully this mean the FCC will issue the R&O on monday so those going
to die of heart faulure over can get on with it