Old October 1st 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default If two no-code hams contact each other on CB, is that a real QSO?

wrote in :

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:36:35 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"AC7PN" wrote in
roups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Or is it like talking to someone on CB?

SC

The answer is "yes it is a real contact" and so far as you were
communicating with some one using a radio it also is "like talking to
someone on CB."

Dude, your arrogance is showing.

AC7PN

What's wrong with that,

eslewhere you denied being arogant mr 2 faced
if it helps motivate people to be better hams.
Unfortunately, most here don't want better hams.

I certainly do which is why I call for you Steve and woger to turn in
your licenses

please help out ham radio and turn yours in SC