Old October 1st 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default So, Which reader has actually saved a life or lives using "CW" on Ham Bands?

wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

Lenny, just to help you feel better about morse code, if I ever hear
you are dying and in need of help, I will use CW to get you help. Then
you'll know before you die a ham used morse code to save a life and you
can rest in peace over CW.

SC

Slow, thats IMPOSSIBLE! If you use CW then how can Len die?

Lenny's life was saved. The shock he got at being told he'd been saved by
CW resulted in him having a heart attack, and that killed him.

SC