Old October 2nd 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?

From: "an old friend" on Sun, Oct 1 2006 1:25 pm

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

But, Heil MUST sound off like he is "superior" in radio so he
does postings, many postings, editing quotes to fit his
attack agenda du jour. That's okay, though, he is an amateur
extra morseman and they seem to be exempt in behavior;
us no-code-test advocates are NOT exempt, must play the
role of boys from some absurd version of "Oliver Twist."
[Heil tries to be a little dickens...]

you must be carefull about mentioning boys after all that will surely
get YOU tarred as a pedophile (you beiing the one of the few I have not
observed Robeson target with that brush or have I just missed it)

"Boys?" I was one once...a long time ago. :-)

The USMC Imposter DID target me for a while, a long while
back when you were off this newsgripe. If he added
homosexuality to the long, long list of insults, it might
have been overlooked; there were so many insults from him.

As Cecil Moore used to say, "I must be a lesbian since I
have this attraction to women." :-)

That attraction, or rather "interest" has been in me
since my teens began. Doesn't mean I want to BE one.

but heil is making a faint effort to control the agenda doesn't see
that if the Procder refuse to conservse we can do that Ourselves but
then none of them seem to be very good at thinking outside the box

I don't see Heil making ANY effort to control himself in
here. His agenda is tightly focussed on snarling at
everything I write. :-) He snarls and sneers so much
that I just think of him as having the sense of humor
of plankton.

well in 2 hours we have Kol Nedre (yom Kippur evening services) and the
judgements made by God on Rosh hashana will be sealed for the year)
hopefully this mean the FCC will issue the R&O on monday so those going
to die of heart faulure over can get on with it

Well, anything that appears in the big Reading Room at the
FCC on Monday will have already been decided. The GPO will
be or already has set up the Federal Register pages on
Friday...if the R&O is ever published there.

The FCC doesn't regard amateur radio as a big matter and
(in the last few years) hasn't always put amateur rules
decisions IN the FR. Indeed, they don't bother much with
keeping the Amateur sub-page of the Wireless Bureau up to
date...certainly not on all the Petitions that were in
Comment the year before.

Heh heh, maybe the FCC is running the R&O over to the ARRL
for "approval" first? :-)

Shalom,