Old October 2nd 06, 02:17 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default CW Code Reader recommendation

From: Al Klein on Sun, Oct 1 2006 3:25 pm

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 04:05:15 GMT, Opus- wrote:
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 23:00:08 -0400, Al Klein spake thusly:

The fact that I fully support technical testing is well established.

But you're being inconsistent. You only want to eliminate code
testing because YOU can't see any merit in code.

No, there are thousands and thousands of us who want to
eliminate the US amateur radio code test for any
license. It isn't confined to Jim-"Opus".

Funny. I haven't followed this thread, but "Opus" would be a screen
name that Jim would choose. I'll have to go read this "Opus" character.