Old October 2nd 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default How many democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

m II wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Let er' rip. Those that don't vote should shut the **** up.
Anyone has the Constitutional right to say whatever they want. NOBODY
has the Constitutional right to vote. Kinda screwy, eh?

I have a Constitutional right to vote, and I exercise it every time. I
should prolly shut the **** up too but that ain't likely.

In the United States, suffrage is determined by the individual states,
not federally. There is no national "right to vote". The states and the
people have changed the U.S. Constitution five times to disallow states
from limiting suffrage, thereby expanding it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffrage

mike

blah blah blah..I've -never- been refused at the poll, have you?