Old October 2nd 06, 01:29 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default So, Which reader has actually saved a life or lives using "CW" on Ham Bands?

Slow Code wrote:

Lenny's life was saved. The shock he got at being told he'd been saved by
CW resulted in him having a heart attack, and that killed him.

Contrary to Blow Code's fantasies, "the reports of my demise have
been exaggerated." [more or less a quote of Samuel Clemens]

I've never had a heart attack, have never died. Now quit imaginging
things that haven't happened. If you keep on, the new moderating
team may make you sit in the corner.