Old October 2nd 06, 01:49 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default So, Which reader has actually saved a life or lives using "CW" on Ham Bands?

From:
on Fri, Sep 29 2006 9:00 pm

Correction... that's "9 -dash- 1 -dash- 1." Robesin says so.

then it MUST be worng BB you should know that by now

It's come full circle. ;^)

Har! :-) The robeswine spawned the worm ouroborous! :-)

What is that?

It is the mythical long worm that keeps eating his own tail. :-)

May not be spelled exactly right...I don't speak Wormish.

If Klein wants to post about seeing-eye cats and bees in the
"Code Reader Recommendation" thread, I can describe
worms. :-)