Old October 1st 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Oh No - I Paid Too Much ! - Tale$ from "TheeBay" and Be...

If you are going to run with the big dogs,you have to get off the porch!

I like that big boom box.Maybe some day one just like it will be waiting
on me at the Goodwill store (I am going over there tomorrow at the usual
time,about 12 thirtish in the afternoon) and I will buy it for four or
five dollars.Don't laugh,I have bought a lot of good radios at the
Goodwill stores over the years.
cuhulin