Old October 2nd 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default (972) 385-0433

Loser Otaku wrote:
On 29 Sep 2006, stared intently at
the screen and then furiously typed as commanded:

Otaku wrote:
On that fabled day of 29 Sep 2006,
blessed
Usenet with hir wisdom in

BWHAHAHAHA! "hir"????

.com:

Otaku wrote:
Having contemplated deeply, on 27 Sep 2006, Not Cocksucker Lloyd
saw fit to share with us by carefully crafting
om:

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006,
stared intently at the
screen and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15xxx Witt Pl # 4xxx
Addison, TX 75001-xxxx

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of
Al-Quieda?

Oooh, a "BITCHSLAP". Ouch. How devastating.

That why you are whining snip

You have a strange definition of "whining". That was
"sarcasm". HTH.

Really? Nobody could tell. Try harder, ****head.

No, everyone but you could tell.

You keep telling yourself that delusion.

BTW,

BTW, gum-gargler, BITCHSLAP!

Oooh, I am clealy in the presence of a Master (f)Lamer. I hace been
soooo (f)lamed! Whatever will I do?

You'll just whine and snivel as always, ****head.

You are totally delusional. But then, we (tinw) knew that.

IKYABWAI, Pee Wee.

Slap this, ****head.

After removing all the content-free bits, nothing is left!

Sort of like your posts.

That's not even a sentence.

You are the queen of incomplete sentences, ****head.

Mfmppf mmmmfpmppmmmmpm - MmpMffFmpMmfMfpFmmPmfMmmPfm ppmmpp
mmmmfmmmmmffppp - Mff mmfppfppmppmmmmpppmpm mfffmp!

That's good, don't talk with your mouth full of cum!

Now, IKYABWAI

Now, Krapout, you really should get a new line, ****HEAD.