Old October 2nd 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy cumgobbler Smith Billy cumgobbler Smith is offline

Default Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

an old friend wrote:
Indy Ham wrote:
Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

woger has showed at a ham fest I am shocked but sadly what woger realy
needs is euthenizing

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.