Old October 2nd 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark C. Morgan Mark C. Morgan is offline

Default I hollered over to Todd. I said, "Don't look Todd!"

wrote:
On 29 Sep 2006 05:24:46 -0700,

On 27 Sep 2006 05:08:39 -0700,

if Todd ever gets an NAL maybe you will have a party but he isn't
likely to

Markie the moron, we'll have a party once we see you are a silent key.
nah you will beat to grave by many years no doubt you mouth will
likely get you murdered some day

But not by you, coward.

whther you die at my hands is entirely up to you

Dream on, retard. The only reason you have to use a shotgun is because
you are so inept.
You'd get a shot right between your eyes before you even reacted.

Toad is going to get an NAL.
for what

For his illegal broadcasts..........dumbass!

what ilegal braodcasts

The ones he does, dumbass!