Old October 2nd 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stagger Lee Stagger Lee is offline

Default Convinced Again

On 2 Oct 2006 06:34:25 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:
:
: Says the lying hypocrite who posts as Stagger Lee.

No, *I* post as Stagger Lee. You know me: I'm the Admin of NIM
Busters. I'm the one who keeps removing all of your posts from the
main board and putting them over into the lounge.

Smile: You're on Candid Camera!

"KC8JBO is an idiot in my opinion." -- Stephen K. Gielda, owner of
COTSE, in message

"Now, now, after I feeling sorry for you after reading your 'what it's
like behind the scenes at COTSE' you insult one of your users.
Not very prudent. I guess it shows what you're really all about. You
claim to protect freedom of speech." -- Roger Wiseman's response to
Gielda's statement