Old October 2nd 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Opus- Opus- is offline

Default CW Code Reader recommendation

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:37:56 GMT, Cecil Moore
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
Vocal communication is never just a conveyance of information but you
insist that's all that ham radio is.

I haven't heard any information being conveyed on 75m
phone in years. :-)

I could say that about a few people I have spoken to in person ;-)
--

(Jim, single dad to Lesleigh [Autistic] 04/20/94)

"What, Me Worry?" A. E. Newman

Please note: All unsolicited e-mail sent to me may, at
my discretion, be posted in this newsgroup verbatim.