Old October 2nd 06, 07:33 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.sex.dogs,rec.radio.cb
[email protected] kb9rqz69@hotmail.com is offline

Default Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Slow Code wrote:
Think Back, Are todays conversations on 2 meters as technical as they
were 25 years ago, or today might you hear things like:

"I woke up this morning with a pimple on my butt" or

"The dog crapped on the living room carpet again."

Allowing no-codes on VHF & UHF has made discussions less technical and
more like CB. Don't let your hatred of CW destroy our HF bands too.

Amateur Radio, a National resource.

73

SC

SC......Lets jack together on ATV.