Old October 3rd 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default See, I told you RRAP is peaceful when KB9RQZ is away.

Now if we can just get rid of the Beer Enema brigade, Woger, Stevie,
Lloydie, Billy Smith, and Toad, these groups can get back to being radio
groups again and we can talk about how to employ CW to save ham radio,
because I know we all agree CW is what will save it.

Catch you on the bands unless you're a No-code ham, then I won't
because I don't do CB.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code