Old October 2nd 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Convinced Again

From: Paul W. Schleck on Sat, Sep 30 2006 6:11 am

writes:

I see a much more serious
concern in an obvious LACK of trying to clean up the obnoxious,
anonymous postings of real filth and personal accusations
thrown on our screens by OTHERS.

That type of thing has become a real problem here. Eighty or ninety
percent of it could be cleaned up by eliminating just one
individual--Roger L. Wiseman. He is a problem child under his multiple
sock puppets on usenet (not only in this newsgroup)

Says the lying hypocrite who posts as Stagger Lee.

I've told you repeatedly, UnWiseman, that I post as no one but myself.
I never have; I never will. You seem a little confused on the topic
since you made mention of a Houston ISP. I don't have a Houston ISP and
I don't live in Houston. I live right here in the same country as
little demented you.

That aside, you are the poster of filth. Your stream of consciousness
ramblings about people having sex with their parents, their children,
with animals, with those of the same gender take us on a disgusting
visit to Roger World. You're a piece of detritus, a chunk of human garbage.

and he has been a
problem child in amateur radio.

Learn to read, asshole.

I've been able to read for over fifty-one years. I've read that you
have received a couple of missives from your old pal Mr. Hollingsworth
and that you were ordered to retest. This all comes in the short period
in which you've held an amateur radio license. I also know that one
additional strike would likely do you in.

I've read your comments about the owner of Ohio Valley Internet Service
and I saw how quickly you were cut loose. That has happened to a number
of your service providers. It is the reason that you need to hide
behind the various sock puppets.

His behavior and Mark Morgan's Myna
bird replies don't excuse your behavior.

Then what is your excuse? sarcasmOh, that's right you are the "Super
ham!" /sarcasm

Read my posts, Roger. I neither flood newsgroups nor post filth. If
you want to call that being a super ham, fine. I will point out that
this isn't amateur radio. This is usenet.

Isn't clean-up of such filth
the real JOB of the "moderators" and the newsgroup police?
I guess not.

This isn't a moderated newsgroup, Len.

Then why are you attempting to do so?

I'm not, Roger. I'd like to see this newsgroup so clean that decent
people can read it without wading through your disturbed thoughts.
You're a sociopath and you don't know how civilized human beings act.
You need to be in a rubber room with no radio equipment and no internet
access until a cure can be found for your mental illness.

Dave K8MN