Old October 3rd 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, pretending to be "Billy cumgobbler Smith" wrote:

Roger never beat up his mother, fatty.

Is UnWiseman attempting to evade fact on a technicality?

How about your adoptive mother, Rog? Did you strike her or threaten to?

Why were you in the lockup in Glen Dale?

For a guy who says he isn't Roger Wiseman, you certainly seem to have a
lot of information at your disposal.

A couple of weeks ago, you asked if my late father. I told you that I
miss him very much and I asked if you missed your adoptive mother. You
never responded. Do you miss her, Roger?

Dave K8MN