Old October 3rd 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Drake R8B sell for $2025 on ebay!!!

What kind of rednecks are you talking about? Birds that have Red Necks?
The so-called term redneck/rednecks,whatever, is something most people
are not familiar with (except their own Stupid fantasy) and that makes
me believe they are the real ''rednecks''.Come on over here to
Jackson,Mississippi to the Old Capitol Museum (Look it up,it is right
there where Capitol Street T's into State State Street in down town
Jackson,you can't miss it) and You ask them about that newspaper article
about the old Southern democrat party (I saw that article back in the
1950's) and you ask them why they were called rednecks.I know why,,, Do
You?

There is a Red Neck Fishing Lure factory in New Hebron,Mississippi,I
guess it is still there anyway.
I am not a redneck.You watch too many Stupid hollyweird movies and You
believe everything that is not the Truth.
cuhulin