Old October 3rd 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Andy the Perv Timberlake Andy the Perv Timberlake is offline

Default Is N9OGL scared? Did he cut & run?

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
I haven't heard Omega One this weekend, maybe Todd got scared and cut
power. It ain't much of a pirate station if you can't hear it. I Knew Todd
was a Scare-d-cat chicken ****.

Yep, All talk and no power.

SC

no, were in the process of installing a new Shortwave
transmitter....locals can still hear us on 88.3 MHz with a power of 10
watts. The Shortwave station will be back on some time this week

Bull****, Toad, you are worried about the FCC.