Old October 4th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] tlindly@gmail.com is offline

Default ce-232.exe

Well,
I actually did buy it. It came with the package for the kit.
So, I reckon I do have a license, just can't find a reciept. But that
doesn't seem to matter as all references to Mr. Cheeks on the web lead
to errors

So, does anyone have a copy they could send?
tom
=-==

PowerHouse Communications wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
I lost a hard drive.
Anyone have a copy?

It's for bill Cheeks scanner interface. He's been out of business for
over three years so I'm sure it's public domain by now...

He's more than out of business; and copyrights are good for 70 years beyond
a person's expiration date, so no, "it's [not] public domain by now." Come
back in 66-1/2 years. I'm sure someone would be willing to post it then.