Old October 4th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike M. Mike M. is offline

Default Good AM Medium Wave Receivers?

Brenda Ann,
I am not sure which model Superradio it is? Are the serial numbers
different on an SR1 or SR2?

Mike McM.
Brenda Ann wrote:
--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!
"Mike M." wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
I have an old GE Superradio that works well. I purchased a CCPlus
radio that has a problem with LED readout I am told is common.
Any AM radios currently in production that are good DX machines?
Thank you.
Mike McM.

If the Superadio is an SR1 or SR2, then you most likely have one of the best
AMBCB receivers at a reasonable price point.