Old October 4th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?

U-Know-Who wrote:
"

Next lesson is punctuation, Goofball. It is required.

you lack the power to require anything of me

you also lack the intelegence to understand that fact and you lack any
manners I ivtie you into to my world andwhat do I get instaed of thanks
you I get your puting my loosey spelling on the same plan as Robesons
death threats and both of accusing me of child moletsing

one day maybe you will grow up and get a life but I doubt as you nick
tells you are nameless loser: your wting shows you to be frustrated
school marm type