Old October 4th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Mark C. Morgan Mark C. Morgan is offline

Default Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Billy Smith wrote:
Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Indy Ham wrote:

Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

woger has showed at a ham fest I am shocked but sadly what woger realy
needs is euthenizing

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.

Still writing IKYABWAI

Still hiding, coward? Your Pee Wee herman impersonation sucks, just
like your sister.