Old October 4th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark C. Morgan Mark C. Morgan is offline

Default Markie Moron the kook

wrote:
On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 03:34:23 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

You couldn't defend yourself from even a toy poodle, verbally or physically.

hmm well consideringnng that my principle Robeson has been all but
driven off and my other foes are total frustarted in their efforts you

You are the only one who seems frustrated, Marqueer. You. Nobody else.

are wrong about my being able to denfend myself with Text having never

Yeah, your illiterate posts prove that! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a
moron.

seen or spoken with the rest you can't know but at least I am the
coward you are

PKB, fool!