Old October 4th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! is offline

Default How many democrats / how many republicans

Yeah, those taxes are really putting the pinch on the well-to-do. We
should relieve the burden on the rich by sending IRS agents out on the
streets to shake down the homeless and senior citizens, huh?

The Homeless are not paying taxes. WE are paying for their medical care. We,
as in ME!
And I dare you to show me a single instance of the IRS "shaking down" the
homeless. Name ONE instance and back it up with facts.
Show me where the IRS is attacking senior citizens. Seems to me it was Al
Gore who increased the taxes on Social Security...monies that our Senior
Citizens rely on to live from day to day.
It was Al Gore who placed a "fee" on everybody's phone bills and wouldn't
exempt the Seniors.

Blow a goat? How about if you tell the truth?