Old October 4th 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
NDeveau NDeveau is offline

Default Good AM Medium Wave Receivers?

In article , "John Plimmer"
wrote:

I've had a Redsun RP2100 for a couple of months now and can confirm that it
is far superior to my GE SRIII.
I regularly picks up stations 4,000 to 6,000 miles away.
It's just no contest with the SRIII, as it is digital, very quiet, lovely
sound and VERY sensitive on the MW band.
See my comment at:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6055

Buy it from tqchina on eBay, as he offers excellent service and has the
radio with the English markings (lypn has the Chinese markings)

I've had the RP2100 for a month now and I'm very pleased with it.
I got mine from Lypn and it came with english markings although
it was advertized as having chinese labeling.

Norm