Old October 4th 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Is a contact with a no-code ham a real QSO?

Billy Smith wrote:
Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:

U-Know-Who wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:36:42 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 08:05:16 -0400, Dave wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:

Dave wrote:

NO! I can't have a QSO with a no-code ham.
They can't copy CW!!! So, No QSO!

So you wouldn't respond to a Mayday and save a life?
Nice guy.

How does one say mayday on CW? My radio only works on the bottom 25 KHz
of the
HF bands.

then you are a porrly equiped ham and should turn your license in for
the good of the ars
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I am fairly well equipped: IC-756 Pro III, IC-746, AL-80B amplifier,
ANC-4 noise
canceller, MFJ 1025 Signal enhancer, TS-570D, AMP SUPPLY LK-450
Amplifier, G-707
[2 & 440], plus computer ... and these are the things on my operating
table.

What do you use the AL-80B for? You are not licensed to use it.

Looks like Markie going to get a letter from the FCC.

Scheissman is just jealous that he can't afford to buy an AL-80B.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Billy ****s up again!

After
all, he barely paid for that FT-920 that he sponged out of Marie.

If he "sponged" it then he didn't have to "barely pay" for it. Too bad
for you he bought it.
Unlike you who has to get second and third hand used equipment, he can
afford new equipment.

Not that it makes that much difference because he can't put up a decent
station ro any sort of a signal.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "ro any sort of signal?"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!