Old October 4th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Lloyd Wiseman, confesses to wanting to suck Roger off

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Lloyd Wiseman K8MN wrote:

Sorry, little demented gnome, I haven't posted as Lloyd Wiseman or
anyone but myself ever.

On 3 Oct 2006 03:51:31 -0700, Secwet Woger, CW Man, wrote:
I'm glad you admitted you lied and are a total...

Finally, Woger, i 'fesses up. I want to suck your...

.._._

You sure do, now go rape Morgan instead. Like you did in Cincinnati.

Are you a little disoriented, Rog? I haven't lived in Cincinnati for
better than two decades. I've never met Mark Morgan and I don't believe
he ever lived in Cincinnati. I've never raped anyone anywhere.

Where do these thoughts of yours come from? Take your medicine and lie
down for a while.

Dave K8MN