Old October 4th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default 6000 khz at 1550 UTC

John Plimmer wrote:

You are right Ace, I have been asked by DXer's in Europe to investigate this
frequency, but all I pick up is "Radio Habana Cuba"

BTW, re Diego Garcia AFN - I get 4319 regularly in the evenings, but daytime
reception of 12579 seems to have disappeared.
Have you any info on that?

Yes, they've switched to 12759. At first it was thought to be merely a
transmitter *punch up error* but lo and behold, it was a real frequency change.

See:

http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/radio/shortwave/

Note that there continues to be a mistake on that page in that 7812.5 from Key
West, FL is actually 7811.

If you should note any changes, please let us know.

dxAce
Michigan
USA