Old October 5th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Chas Chas is offline

Default Got a RAT Infested Radio ??

To get rid of most odors, especially cat urine, combine an 8 oz. bottle of
Hydrogen Peroxide with a level teaspoon of Baking Soda, add a drop of any
handsoap, pour on the affected area, rug, wood, concrete. Let it dry, a
couple of applications may be needed. I've had more success with this than
ANY store bought stuff.

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!
"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Don't spray chlorine bleach on fresh urine.. the resulting gas is
NASTY..

And how do you know that Brenda? Why do I think kids or pets? : )

Cats, specifically tomcats...