Old October 5th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
[email protected] moadin@hautsch.net is offline

Default Searching country file for free usage

Hi,

I started developing a software based on PHP and MySQL to combine and
administrate all my different logbooks (regular log, contest logs) and
the status of QSL and eQSL.

At the moment I am using the popular cty.dat file as country list.
But the cty.dat only represents the country state of today.
So I need a list of all countries and prefixes which are already
deleted or only count for DXCC only a specific dates.

It needs to be a text-file.
Who has a idea which country list I could use?

73s de Martin, DL5RMH