Old October 5th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Barnard Peters Barnard Peters is offline

Default How many democrats / how many republicans

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 03:59:06 -0500, Arf! Arf! wrote:

"Barnard Peters" wrote in message
newsan.2006.10.04.05.40.06.32926@blueplanet... On Sun, 01 Oct 2006
22:38:32 +0000, Slow Code wrote:

[quoted text muted]

As most wealthy people incorporate any income over ~$200k, those figures
make sense but I still find it had to believe that corporations,
millionaires and billionaires get away with sub-$100k tax bills. I guess
I'm not one of the wealthy people like you. Go figure...

I guess I'm one of the swing voters now but the reason I no longer respect
the republican party has been the worst of two evil philosophy. I have
come to realize that I would rather have a prez that gets blow-jobs from
19 or 20 year old girls than a prez that lies about being Christan while
behind the curtain, killing people to make other people rich and messing
with our freedoms to promote it. There has only been increases of
terrorism and WMD making all those arguments bogus.

Giving money to Communist china?!!! The corporations, in moving most
all their manufacturing to China in the last 8 years have overwhelmed
China with money and they don't know how to spend it fast enough! Makes
one wonder who is running the whitehouse?

It will be quite interesting to see if the Democrats get to spend $100M
to investigate Bush just like the republicans did to investigate
the Clintons. Perhaps those drunken little daughters escapades will come
back to light! LOL