Old October 5th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Dick Chisel Dick Chisel is offline

Default How many democrats / how many republicans

Barnard Peters wrote:

I guess I'm one of the swing voters now but the reason I no longer respect
the republican party has been the worst of two evil philosophy. I have
come to realize that I would rather have a prez that gets blow-jobs from
19 or 20 year old girls than a prez that lies about being Christan while
behind the curtain, killing people to make other people rich and messing
with our freedoms to promote it. There has only been increases of
terrorism and WMD making all those arguments bogus.

Very well said!