Old October 5th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

The Unstable Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake"
wrote:

Dave Heil not pretending to be "Stagger Lee" or "Lloyd Wiseman" this
time or at any time wrote:

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Billy cumgobbler Smith" wrote:

Roger never beat up his mother, fatty.

Is UnWiseman attempting to evade fact on a technicality?

Is Assheil attempting to cloud the issue?

I asked you a direct question. That isn't clouding any issue. You
didn't answer it. That's the only clouding I've noted.

How about your adoptive mother, Rog?

What adoptive mother?

Your adoptive mother--the one who left you the house.

Did you strike her or threaten to?

Nope, he didn't. Why would he?

I'm not asking him. I'm asking you.

Why were you in the lockup in Glen Dale?

Glen Dale has no "lockup." Dumbass.

Sure they do, Rog. You've been there.

For a guy who says he isn't Roger Wiseman, you certainly seem to have a
lot of information at your disposal.

For a guy who claims to have lots of information, you seem to always
get it wrong.

I didn't claim to have lots of information. I do have really good
information though.

A couple of weeks ago, you asked if my late father. I told you that
I miss him very much and I asked if you missed your adoptive mother.
You never responded. Do you miss her, Roger?

Yes, you miss him, he molested you .

No, Roger, my father never molested me nor anyone else. As to missing
him, I've already told you that I do. You haven't responded. Do you
miss Marie?

Dave K8MN