Old October 5th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Griffey changes his mind...derates to 322 watts PEP on his piece of keyclown garbage

Yep, keyclowns are that dumb!

Bob Dobbs EC42 wrote:
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:50:19 -0400, tnom wrote:

So much for his 'revised' power rating..... "LOL"!!!

It has changed once again. Apparently his amp isn't as stable as he
claims.

Looks like the squabble is between whether you want solid realistic
performance with duplicable and sustainable levels, or the more impressive
(to the technically naive) maximum deflection Dosy watts. Might be better
to continue making the same amp but with two different housings, say, keep
the current look of the Henry style, but issue more modest and accurate
claims for its specifications, then put the same innards in a flashy
chrome plated case with a buzzword name (turbo, dynamic, quantum etc) and
state the extreme conjecture specifications that you seem to be arguing
for now. From my experience with the sundry vagaries of the CB milieu, I'd
guess there to be a market segment for each model.

--

Echo Charlie 42
San Diego, California