Old December 24th 03, 03:20 PM
Jim Chumbley

Sir,
Are you an Amateur Radio License Holder? I mean do you have a license?
If not, I doubt that there will be one single Ham in all of the United
States who will safely feel that he can talk to you about this equipment. It
is that we remember all too well the dismay of those people in the pilot
training schools who taught certain people to fly airplanes before September
11, 2001.
The point is this: If you are a Ham Radio Operator, you would already
know what this equipment is for. If you are not a Ham Radio Operator, You Do
Not Need It.
N6UF
p.s. Please accept my apologies if my concerns are not warranted. It is just
that the whole country is still afraid. Our fear is directed toward
gentlemen with Arab names. We do not want to aid even the possibility of
improved terrorist communications.
N6UF

"Mohd Nazry Bin Mustapa" wrote in message
: This is new to me. Does anybody can explain to me about this equipment. I
: would like to know, this type of amplifier use for transmitting or
: receiving. And how it works. It's only for H.F? or can it be use for VHF?
:
: Thank for the explaination.
:
: