Old October 5th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Coconut Coconut is offline

Default Looking for freqs and info on pro-46

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 20:36:49 -0400, Al Klein wrote:

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 21:17:22 GMT, Coconut wrote:

I pulled my old pro-46 out, but have forgotten the codes to unlock it.
It was press and hold 9, then turn it on or something. I forget..
HELP!

It's been too long since I even saw my Pro-46 for me to help you with
that, but ...

I'm also looking for freqs for the Bangor, PA area. I once had it
bookmarked, but after three computers yearly, its gone..

http://www.radioreference.com Try the database.

Thanks Al, appreciate it!

--Chris

Neat stuff for sale - art nouveau to bayonets:
http://www.ckdeco.com