Old October 5th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] sidwellfriends@aol.com is offline

Default review of kaide kk-9 radio

weatherall wrote:
I bought a cheap Chinese radio and reviewed it. Pictures included.

Kaide KK-9 review:
http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2006/1...-9-review.html

--
weatherall

I think that was smart buying just a cheapie radio - with SWL dying and
with DRM looming on the horizon for SW and IBOC looming on the horizon
for nighttime AM, I wouldn't spend much either. A lot of claims for SW
and AM/FM "DX machines" is just hype - my $25 RS PLL AM/FM receiver
works just as well as the Grundig S350, that I returned to RS.