Old October 5th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james james is offline

Default Griffey changes his mind...derates to 322 watts PEP

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 12:29:52 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

+++On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 18:35:58 GMT, james wrote
+++in :
+++
+++On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:15:55 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
+++
++++++http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/
++++++
+++*************
+++
+++how about
+++
+++www.disney.com
+++
+++
+++Here's a good one:
+++
+++http://www.thelastdays.net/
+++
+++It's even better when you know one of the sordid details of his life
+++that he would really like to keep private.
+++
+++
+++

While I do profess to be a Christian, I do get a lot of eyebrows
lifted when I tell them that I don't think we are in the last days. I
also don't believe in the rature either and that gets a bunch of
evangelicals looking at me funny.

I also hate when people the setup webpages and you hae to wait until
the whole thing loads to shut off the music because the conrtol is at
the bottom.

james