Old October 6th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Vertical Antenna And ALA 100 Comparisons

In article .com,
"R390A" wrote:

To Whom It May Concern: Additions and revisions have been made to two
of my articles about vertical antennas and the ALA 100 on the
www.kongsfjord.com web site. The articles are (1) "Measurements Of
Some Antennas Signal To Man Made Noise Ratios In The Daytime MW And LW
Bands," and (2) "Some Of My Favorite Small Antennas For MW And LW." In
the first article an additional comparison of the ALA 100 was made with
an active whip antenna. The ALA 100 and active whip had about the same
signal to man made noise ratio. In the second article some information
was added about reducing noise in active whip antennas due to what are
believed to be ground loops in the DC feed.

There is no http://www.kongsfjord.com but there is a
http://www.kongsfjord.no/

--
Telamon